Going for the gold is not just Olympic fever. Find out how David, Elisha, Moses, Joseph, and others got their training and went on to be winners for Jesus!
Activities, games, songs, scripts, illustrated children's sermons - everything you need for an exciting hour of children's church - is provided. New black & white version is now reduced in price.
A CD containing songs mentioned throughout the lessons is also available.
More Info about The Winners Series
Characters: Coach, Professor Dither
Unit One: A Winning Team—Jesus and Me
1. My Best Friend (Mary, Martha, and Lazarus)
2. My Shepherd (David Keeps the Sheep)
3. My Healer (The Woman with an Infirmity)
4. My Savior (The Samaritan Woman Meets the Savior)
Unit Two: In Training
5. I Am Gifted (Miriam, Leader of the Rhythm Band)
6. I Can Develop My Gifts (David, Sling Shot Champion)
7. I Can Witness (Naaman’s Maid, a POWerful Witness)
8. I Can Serve (Elisha, a Prophet’s Shadow)
9. I Can Do My Best (Moses, a Tongue-Tied Leader)
Unit Three: Go for the Gold
10. Hurdling Rejection (Joseph Keeps a Right Attitude)
11. Conquering Peer Pressure (Daniel and the Three Hebrew Children)
12. Tackling Fear (Esther Saves Her People)
13. Defeating Inferiority (Gideon Wins the Battle)