Every family wants to have a peaceful home, godly children, and the blessings of God, but how does that happen? Devotions with Dad provides a resource for Christian men to lead their families toward this target. With stories for dads to read to their children, directions to Bible passages, and discussion questions, this book is designed to spark deep conversations about God, family, and Oneness Apostolic beliefs. With one devotion a week, you can set your home on a path to discipleship as a family.
· Fifty-two devotions geared to helping fathers train and disciple their children
· Special devotions just for dads at the beginning of each week’s material
· A children’s story and Bible passage to read to your kids each week
· Questions to discuss as a family
· Foreword by Steve Ryerson, director of the Apostolic Home School Network
· Guest devotions by Stan Gleason, Richard Davis, and others